Call now to speak with a Trex Representative.
When building any fence, there’s a bit of groundwork that needs to be done before you dig your first hole. Save time by checking this handy list first.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Confirm location of underground utilities with local providers before you dig.
- Check local zoning laws, which may regulate the size and placement of your fence.
- Apply for local permit as directed by local code.
- Wear proper safety protection for eyes and ears.
- String Line
- Tape Measure
- 12″ Miter Saw (Recommended)
- Circular Saw
- Speed Square
- Shovel or Post Hole Digger
- 4 ft Level
- Wheel Barrow
- Spray Paint
- 2″ Finish Nails / Nail Gun Or Composite Screws